유기 고분자 전자 연구실

Organic & Polymer Electronics Lab

Conferences

HOME > PUBLICATIONS > Conferences

20 Y. H. Lee, I. Song, H. Kim, J. H. Oh, "High-Performance Flexible Photodetectors Based on Lead Iodide Granular Perovskite Microwires". The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Fall Meeting, Jeju, Korea, Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2018.
19 C. H. Park, X. Shang, G. Y. Jung, S. K. Kwak, J. H. Oh, "Enantioselective Chemical Sensing Using Chiral Functionalized Graphene-based Sensor Device", The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Fall Meeting, Jeju, Korea, Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2018.
18 S. G. Han, M. Jang, T. Park, J-I Park, J. H. Oh, "Development of Water-Stable Organic Semiconductor Materials and Its Sensor Application with Organic Field-Effect Transistors Platform", The Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers Fall Meeting, Daegu, Korea, Oct. 24-26, 2018.
17 A. Jeong, Y. Cho, T. Park, C. Yang, J. H. Oh, "Development of Air-Stable n-Type Polymers Based on Naphthalenediimide and Their Application in Organic Field-Effect Transistors", The Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers Fall Meeting, Daegu, Korea, Oct. 24-26, 2018.
16 I. Song, J. Ahn, M. Han, H. Yu, Y.-H. Kim, J. H. Oh, "Ambipolar Asymmetric Conjugated Polymers via Irregular Main Backbone Engineering for Environmentally Friendly Processing", The Polymer Society of Korea Fall Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 10-12, 2018.
15 O. Y. Kweon, S. K. Samanta. J. H. Oh, "A Transparent, Self-Healing, Highly Stretchable Ionic Conductor for Touch Sensor Application", The Polymer Society of Korea Fall Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 10-12, 2018.
14 H. R. Lee, K. C. Lee, S.-H. Kang, J. Lee, Y. I. Park, S. M. Noh, T. Park, C. Yang, J. H. Oh, "Development of High-Performance Thiophene Pechmann Lactam Based Polymer Field-Effect Transistors", The Polymer Society of Korea Fall Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 10-12, 2018.
13 M. Y. Lee, S. Dharmapurikar, S. J. Lee, Y. Cho, C. Yang, J. H. Oh, "Highly Stretchable and Self-Healable Polymer Semiconductors Functionalized with Urethane Side-Chains", The Polymer Society of Korea Fall Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 10-12, 2018.
12 Y. H. Kim, T. Park, J. H. Oh, "Flexible and Low-Voltage Operated Source-Gated Transistors based Organic Electronics", The Polymer Society of Korea Fall Meeting, Gyeongju, Korea, Oct. 10-12, 2018.
11 H. Kim, Y. H. Lee, J. H. Oh, "Improved Performance and Stability of Sn-based Perovskite Solar Cells with Formamidinium Thiocyanate Additive", The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Spring Meeting, Daegu, Korea, May. 2-4, 2018.